Attention Dog Owners
Pet Promises Dog Sitting Services
* Resides in Pickering Neighborhood, but will take clients further*
I have been a pet owner my whole life and when I had to find accommodations for my own dog a few years back, I was distressed to realize how much anxiety my own dog experienced from being brought to a reputable dog kennel for 10 days. My dog fell very ill, lost 10 lbs. and was very withdrawn. I had then decided never to leave him with anyone he didn’t know again.
A few years ago I decided to open my own home to provide dog owners with a very friendly home experience. My clients can feel at ease to know their pets are being cared for as if they were in their own home.
We begin by booking a home consultation where I create a profile for your dog including information regarding your pet’s routines, feeding, vet and emergency contact information. This could be done on-line with a form, but I feel it is very important that your dog gets the scent of my home and is at ease of where he/she will be staying. Quite often dogs experience separation anxiety and we provide lots of attention to ease this so that your pet feels at home. This will also put you at ease and allow you to enjoy your vacation or whatever your purpose is that you require pet sitting services.
- Experienced reliable dog sitter for big, small, young and old dogs
- Affordable rates with discounts for seniors
- When dog sitting your dog, he/she will not be walked off leash
- I only dog sit and walk a couple of dogs at the same time. Safety is our #1 concern.
- We live next to a park by the bay allowing for great walks
- Selling your home and need someone to take care of your pet until your home is sold or for open houses on the weekends.
- Taking a vacation for a couple of days or a couple of weeks
- Certified with St. John’s First Aid for Pets
- We have a clean Police check
- 1 dog begins at $35.00 per day
- 2 small dogs from same owner is $55.00 per day
- Weekly discounts if more than 2 weeks
- Monthly discounts available
- A deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your time
- Balance of payment is due at the time of dropping your pet off
- Payment can be made by cash or money E-Transfer
- If appropriate notice of 1 month is given for a cancellation then deposit will be returned
- If drop off is an issue we can pick your pet up
Going away and can’t bring your pet! Call us for in-home pet sitting services!
Feel good about going away and having great care for your pet!
A Happy Dog Has a Happy Owner
Call for your free consultation!
Diane (905) 420-4554 (call or text)
References available upon request!